Websites Aren’t Secure
- Source code vulnerabilities
- Input validation
- Reliance on client-side validation
- Unintended script execution
- Session data exposure
- Unintentional user activity
- Use secure software development practices: Apply best practices that enable the development of more secure application code and aid in the detection and elimination of errors early in the application development process.
- Audit your web assets: Know what web assets you own and the type of data they hold and regularly conduct deep-dive scans to reveal intrusions, behavioral anomalies, and unknown threats.
- Avoid eval(): Avoid using this command when writing code, since it can enable a cross-site scripting or injection attack.
- Keep strict mode on: Strict mode can optimize code and minimize potential vulnerabilities by highlighting and removing errors.
Improve Your Website Security