- Developers with little or no experience in security inadvertently insert flawed or fragmented code into a web application or website.
- Threat actors manipulate existing web application source code by injecting malicious scripts directly into the website.
Recent WordPress Attacks
Automation and Synthetic Users Can Help Prevent Attacks
- Understand client-side vs. server-side threats
- Explore the client side and supply chain connection
- Understand attack impacts
- Learn how to prevent attacks