Feroot Security believes that customers should be able to do business with any company online securely, without risk or compromise. Our mission is to secure client-side web applications so that our customers can deliver a flawless digital user experience to their customers.
Businesses come to Feroot to enable proactive client-side security programs. Our data protection capabilities take the pain and ambiguity out of client-side security threat analysis, detection, response, and prevention. Our products help organizations uncover supply chain risks and protect their client-side attack surface.
Feroot is a brand new cybersecurity startup and is a 100% remote organization. We strive to hire the best talent across North America to collaboratively build our business. We are in a hyper growth phase, and are a leader and trusted supplier in the cybersecurity market. We are expanding our sales team in North America and are looking for our next Account Executive (AE).
The Account Executive will have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals and will have extensive experience working as a trusted advisor to CISOs, CXOs, and other executive business leaders within their client base. As an Account Executive you’ll play a key role in driving sales operations, from prospecting for new business to closing deals, while managing an exciting portfolio of enterprise and mid-market client accounts.
The candidate who will best fit our culture will take great pride in delivering results to customers and act with honesty and integrity. They will always operate as part of the team, strive for innovation, take initiative and be accountable, but most importantly, they will be here to win from day one.
What you will do:
- Construct and execute an effective territory development plan to secure new clients through prospecting, business development and client referrals.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales Engineering to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and demand creation while exceeding quarterly goals.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for major customer communications, leading all aspects and interactions of the sales process, from lead generation to customer onboarding.
- Develop, implement and maintain concrete plans for how the accounts and territory will achieve sales targets.
What we are looking for:
- Have the ability to establish strong business relationships at the executive level, advanced solution selling capabilities, conducting sales presentations, coordinating multiple resources within an account, while consistently and successfully closing business.
- Strive to both penetrate net new accounts as well as to expand our presence with existing customers.
- Partner with our Sales Engineering team to prepare account strategies and plans, and to deliver outstanding product demos and proof of concept programs to prospects and customers.
- We are looking for an enterprise sales professional with a minimum of 8 years of experience in a field sales role selling cybersecurity solutions to large enterprise organizations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to clearly and effectively articulate Feroot’s value proposition.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate in a team environment.
- Great salespeople are organized, as well as detail and process-oriented.
- Experience with Hubspot or similar CRM tools is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com