Feroot Security believes that customers should be able to do business with any company online securely, without risk or compromise. Our mission is to secure client-side web applications so that our customers can deliver a flawless digital user experience to their customers.
Businesses come to Feroot to enable proactive client-side security programs. Our data protection capabilities take the pain and ambiguity out of client-side security threat analysis, detection, response, and prevention. Our products help organizations uncover supply chain risks and protect their client-side attack surface.
Feroot is a brand new cybersecurity startup and is a 100% remote organization. We strive to hire the best talent across North America to collaboratively build our business.
Feroot Security seeks a product marketing expert to build our product marketing capability from scratch, and then scale it over the next few years as we go through a hyper growth phase. The Product Marketing Manager will own everything related to product marketing, competitive differentiation, analyst relations, product launches, product collateral production, etc. The Manager will work closely with the product management and customer success organizations to plan and execute product launches. The Manager will also work with the sales organization to collect prospect/market insights, improve sales productivity, secure business at new accounts and collaboratively drive growth.
- Develop deep expertise in the capabilities of the Feroot Security product suite
- Act as a subject matter expert to support strategic sales opportunities
- Participate in thought leadership webinars, analyst briefings, and customer meetings
- Develop product messaging, use cases, and case studies about Feroot Security products to ensure market leadership, proper differentiation, and proper prospect/customer communication
- Become strongly versed in all target industry segments and buyer personas
- Maximize the impact of new product releases by coordinating the launch activities of the product management, corporate marketing, and demand generation teams
- Monitor product releases, partnerships, acquisitions, news, and customer wins from key competitors in segments
- Development of competitive battle cards and win themes against key vendors
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing or a product management role at a cybersecurity, technology, or SaaS company
- Strong messaging and storytelling skills with the ability to translate technical concepts to a wide audience using real world examples, visuals, and analogies
- Passionate about learning and teaching new technologies
- Ability to create marketing collateral and other customer facing materials for sales and other internal teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Must be a team player with a strong, self-managing work ethic
- Must be a self-starter with a passion for learning and continuous improvement
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a related field of study.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com