Feroot Security believes that customers should be able to do business with any company online securely, without risk or compromise. Our mission is to secure client-side web applications so that our customers can deliver a flawless digital user experience to their customers.
Businesses come to Feroot to enable proactive client-side security programs. Our data protection capabilities take the pain and ambiguity out of client-side security threat analysis, detection, response, and prevention. Our products help organizations uncover supply chain risks and protect their client-side attack surface.
Feroot is a brand new cybersecurity startup and is a 100% remote organization. We strive to hire the best talent across North America to collaboratively build our business.
We are seeking a Product Designer with a passion for finding solutions that will allow customers to intuitively use our products. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer.
By closely collaborating with the customers success team and our customers, you will turn your insights into solutions that delight customers. You will work in a creative environment that requires proven leadership skills and the ability to execute a creative vision:
- Develop and maintain reusable, scalable and functional product design principles a.k.a. the Feroot Design System.
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Identify product improvement opportunities based on UI/UX.
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Modify and revise existing product design to meet changing customer preferences.
- Work closely with the development team to suggest improvements for products and collaborate on the approaches that will streamline the work.
- Proven and relevant experience in all phases of the product design process including user research, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members.
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts.
- Passion for design and always thinking of ways to improve.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences.
- Experience in design and prototyping tools like Sketch, Figma & etc.
- Basic understanding of front-end web development.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com