Feroot Security believes that customers should be able to do business with any company online securely, without risk or compromise. Our mission is to secure client-side web applications so that our customers can deliver a flawless digital user experience to their customers.
Businesses come to Feroot to enable proactive client-side security programs. Our data protection capabilities take the pain and ambiguity out of client-side security threat analysis, detection, response, and prevention. Our products help organizations uncover supply chain risks and protect their client-side attack surface.
Feroot is a brand new cybersecurity startup and is a 100% remote organization. We strive to hire the best talent across North America to collaboratively build our business.
Reporting to the VP, Marketing, the Marketing Operations Manager, will be responsible for building Feroot’s marketing operations function from scratch in order to drive insights to inform key marketing decisions. The Manager’s mission is to bring global operational excellence to Feroot across all stages of our funnel, from lead creation to pipeline conversion. The Manager will work closely with the marketing team, sales team, and customer success team to establish, enhance and maintain marketing operations technologies and processes. This individual will closely partner with the demand generation and product marketing teams to provide insights to improve pipeline velocity and conversion rates based on data and analytics.
- Build Feroot’s marketing operations capability from scratch
- Own, build, and refine the marketing tech stack and data integrations. Lead the implementation of new marketing technology and systems.
- Drive pipeline reporting to support marketing and sales efforts
- Make targeting and growth generating recommendations to sales and marketing based on data analysis (e.g. why pipeline quantity/quality is going up/down, volume spikes, etc.)
- Quantify the impact of major marketing initiatives and communicate findings to key stakeholders
- Build and own performance-based reports and dashboards to ensure key stakeholders have access to accurate and timely information at varying levels of granularity
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to dig into performance and answer marketing related questions for key stakeholders
- Support creation of measurement framework to assist with spend allocation decisions, campaign execution, and internal storytelling
- Establish and own Feroot’s marketing technology stack
- Optimize HubSpot for sales and marketing team use
- Evaluate and select additional marketing technologies to support automation, data collection, and efficiency
- 4+ years experience in a marketing operations or analytics role with enterprise SaaS experience preferred
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, HotJar and other marketing technology platforms.
- Deep HubSpot and Salesforce expertise
- Intermediate Excel/Google Sheets experience (Vlookups, Pivots, etc)
- Demonstrated problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong quantitative skills including the ability to analyze and interpret data with accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, while being team-focused
- Bachelor degree in a related field of study
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org