Feroot Security believes customers should be able to do business with any company online securely, without risk or compromise. Our mission is to secure client-side web applications so that our customers can deliver a flawless digital user experience to their customers.
Businesses come to Feroot to enable proactive client-side security programs. Our data protection capabilities take the pain and ambiguity out of client-side security threat analysis, detection, response, and prevention. Our products help organizations uncover supply chain risks and protect their client-side attack surface.
Feroot is a brand new cybersecurity startup and is a 100% remote organization. We strive to hire the best talent across North America to collaboratively build our business.
About the Role
You have passion for research and for cyber threat analysis. You love reading about cybersecurity industry trends. Finding new cyberthreats and IoCs excites you and drives your curiosity. Your curiosity leads you to uncover new threats and solutions to keep them at bay. You love cybersecurity challenges and love to face them head-on.
- Analyze malware and threat data from internal and external sources, both self-directed and in response to questions from customers, and activity on the changing landscape
- Influencing company decisions
- Help define budget and technology/tools you will be working with.
- Prioritizing and refining research agenda
- Become a client-side threat intelligence expert by developing deep expertise in the web application attack surface
- Create and present customer-facing and internal research reports and other deliverables on client-side threats and vulnerabilities
- Discover new client-side threats and vulnerabilities, and develop threat detection methodologies for those threats
- Provide threat detection findings to internal teams as they create and deploy detections in our products
- Leverage Feroot’s client-side security products to develop a client-side threat database and produce data and reports that protect our customers
- Work with the product management engineering, and sales engineering teams to outline new features for Feroot Security solutions
- Professional experience in vulnerability research, application vulnerability, and TI reporting analysis, with an emphasis on cybersecurity research
- You want to be finding and solving exciting problems and impact millions of people
- Exceptional analytical analysis capabilities
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Soft skills to support relationship management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Some experience assessing/managing/building web applications
- Expertise with threats to client-side web applications
- Experience finding web application vulnerabilities, security issues, and/or participation in bug bounty programs
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on projects with minimal oversight
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com