Feroot Security believes that customers should be able to do business with any company online securely, without risk or compromise. Our mission is to secure client-side web applications so that our customers can deliver a flawless digital user experience to their customers.
Businesses come to Feroot to enable proactive client-side security programs. Our data protection capabilities take the pain and ambiguity out of client-side security threat analysis, detection, response, and prevention. Our products help organizations uncover supply chain risks and protect their client-side attack surface.
Feroot is a brand new cybersecurity startup and is a 100% remote organization. We strive to hire the best talent across North America to collaboratively build our business.
- 3+ years of professional experience building web applications.
- Experience with building and using backend JS frameworks like ExpressJS.
- Experience with web application frameworks — e.g., VueJS, Angular, ReactJS.
- Experience working with NoSQL databases like: MongoDB as well as ElasticSearch.
- Ability to lead technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions.
- Ability to write easily understandable and testable code with an eye towards long-term maintainability.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other developers.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org